Spectra Coaching was established in 2015 to support individuals, teams, groups and organisations to be energised through informed decision making.
The tools drawn on are specialising in:
- Professional leadership
- Individual and group leadership coaching
- Design and delivery of leadership and communication workshops
Spectra Coaching draws on coaching principles and facilitation process to ensure each client’s needs are identified and tailored programs are designed to meet the required outcomes.
Leadership development program design focussing on accountability, engagement and communication will support leaders within organisations to develop their people management skills. The result will be improved communication, employee recognition and creating an environment where people want to come to work.
Further program design offers several elements that when combined translate into the following return on investment
- Increasing employee retention and satisfaction
- Enhancing the performance, productivity and energy of teams
- Maximising value of investment in training and skill development
- Facilitating streamlined organisational change
- Increasing workforce effectiveness while absorbing fewer resources
- Aligning your leaders mindset and motivation with corporate goals
- Establishing and expanding competitive advantage
- Reinforcing your reputation in the employment market as an employer of choice
The details of coaching conversations are confidential and Spectra Coaching maintains the strictest levels of confidentiality with all client and sponsor information. Clear agreements are made about how coaching information will be exchanged among coach, client and sponsor. Spectra Coaching requires all those who work with them to be Credentialed and hence adhere to the ICF Code of Ethics.